Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
NE
City
Lincoln
Don't have much time right now, but wanted to see if there were any other young people with ALS? I am only 23. Not that anyone deserves this AT ALL! Hope to get to know a lot of people on here soon. Sometime in the next few days I hope to have my story up! Sending LOVE to everyone!

Aloha Dana, Glad you found us alright. So sorry for your diagnosed, the people are awesome here and so much information. It takes time to learn your way around the place , im still working on it myself..:) Have a wonderful day! ((HUGS)))

Hi Dana, Wow 23 is young, very sorry to hear you have this awful disease. One thing is there are plenty of friendly and helpful people here to talk to if you need them.

Welcome aboard, Dana! Sorry for the reason you had to search us out! I look forward to hearing more about you.

Thank you already for all the support. You have no idea how much it helps me. Sending LOVE!

Bless your heart. You find friends here. We're all in the same boat. I'm sorry you have this.

Welcome to the club that noone wants to belong to... Sorry you've got to be here. But Welcome!
Ask all the questions you want and do share some stories too!

Yuppers 24 and diagnosed as well...but ya know that now! :)
Look forward to reading your story soon! Much love!
~Kell

(((Hugs))) I'm 46 but I feel like I'm too young for this. Any age is too young. I'm looking forward to reading your story and getting to know you.

My husband will be 34 next week. I'm so sorry about your diagnosis. It's just not right. Sending love!

Welcome aboard (((((((HUGS)))))))) Im sorry you were given this diagnosis. May you find comfort knowing you arent alone. My symptoms began before my 38th BDay & I just turned 39. Keep the Faith & NEVER GIVE UP!

All my love to you and your family.

Gosh so many young people. ALS seems to hit anybody, anywhere, anytime.

Dana, I am happy you found this site. It has helped me a lot. I am sad to see anyone have to deal with this, and even more sad when people are so young. please post your story so we can get to know you and ask the questions there are so many helpful people here. If I can do anything please write me.

Welcome in Dana, we'll be here for you, sorry to add another new member to this group

My husband was diagnosed at 41 but had symptoms for several years before that. He is now 57. He is one of the rare few that live much longer than the statistics say they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back