Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
South Dakota
City
Custer
The bidet was installed yesterday and I was asked to test it out - all settings.

The heated seat worked. Then the wash worked and the warm water was NICE. Next, the bidet wash worked --and my face turned red. :) Now onto the turbo wash --I expected a spray of multi colored soap, followed by a spray of wax (kind'a like the car wash) but not so!

After the turbo, I experimented with the heated air dry and decided to wait for another day to try the "pulse spray" and the "massage". Enough thrills for one day!

That's great Diane:). I never knew those type of bidet's existed. Keep us posted. Have a nice 4th of July.

I think that out of all the "toys" Bob has now, the toile seat bidet was his absolute favourite. However, we've just moved over to a portable commode as it's hard to get him on and off our toilet now! Best thing for hygiene!

Wow Diane, you got the super duluxe model. If they add any more "thrills" to these things, they're going to have to sell them at the adult bookstores!

-Tom

Hi Diane,
I know I have to be proactive and have read about this item,last thing I want is for a caregiver to handle this.Your story has true value and thank you for sharing.-----------------------------Hugs Ken

Great Diane! You are a goof! Turbo wash! :lol:

Dianne, pity there was no wax, but you might have slid off the bidet onto the floor! That would have been no good? Glad it is all installed and working :)

Diane,
Thanks for sharing! You easily could create bidet commercials for the company since your description was almost a sale pitch for me!:smile:
Mary

Oh my oh my! I blushed just reading your post, Diane. LOL Where can I get one? My hub would probably stay on the toilet seat for hours if we had one of those. He would say that he never needed a shower again! Thanks for sharing, shuga pie!

i had one installed too my thrill came from a hot but . the cold water side never got turned on . ouch not the kind of hot a s s i was looking for. glad u like yours

Oh, Shon, not good at all.

Diane and all...if you need to dry faster, clip hair; a mustache clipper works well--not recommending you do it yourself, of course.

Ann-
Now that would be "experiencing a thrill" of a different kind!:shock::shock::shock:

Oh, Shon, not good at all.

Diane and all...if you need to dry faster, clip hair; a mustache clipper works well--not recommending you do it yourself, of course.

Now I'm blushing

let me add to Ann's post. Trim hair- dont shave. unless you LOVE to be itchy....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back