08/2010
Country
US
State
WA
City
Lake Stevens
Roxanne Reynolds Update

Hello, this is Kathy Baughman, Rox's sister-in-law. She wanted you to know she has been on Hospice since last week, Monday, June 13. She is bedridden and is looking at the end of her life here on earth. She has loved your interactions and would like to thank all of you for sharing your lives with her during this time of her life. If you would like to contact me via email to keep up with her, that's good with us.

[email protected]

Blessings to all of you on the first day of summer.

Kathy Baughman
Roxanne Reynolds :cool:

Re: Roxanne Reynolds Update

Kathy-
Thank you for informing us about Rox. Please tell her I will be praying for her- wishing her peace & comfort. Marianne

Tell Rox I love her, and I pray for a peace to be with her and the family...

well, once again, ALSucks very sorry to read this, much love

I am so sorry Kathy. Tell Rox that everyone loves her and that we are praying for her.
Laurel

Kathy, it's so sweet of you to do this! Please tell Rox I'm praying for her and do hope to write.
Love,
Ann

Thanks Kathy, please let Rox know that we love her and wish her peace.

Barry

so sorry to hear this tell her i am thinking of her
please

Hello everybody, I just wanted to start a thread for Rox, who is now on hospice and has lost the use of her hands so cannot post. Her sister-in-law gave me her email so we can communicate with her, but I thought it would be nice if we had a thread where we could continue to send Rox our love and support and bits of news. We all know how scary it is to not be aboe to communicate. SO lets keep up our end of it and Kathy will relay our messages back to Rox.

[email protected]

God Bless!

Rox, sending you love and prayers today. Be blessed in the peace that only Jesus can give.
Hugs,
Linda

Please let her know that it has been an honor to read her posts. Her innate kindness shows in each and every one. My prayers are with her and those that love her.

Rox, we are with you as you make your way to God. Praying for you and your family. You are such a courageous woman and I know you have helped so many on the forum with your kindness. You are climbing the mountain of God, Jesus will carry you Home. Love you with gentle ((hugs)).

Sequoia: your words are beautiful and will surely bring Rox and her family comfort! "Climbing the mountain of God, Jesus will carry you Home" - powerful.....thank you.

Rox, my prayers are with you, sending love and hugs your way. We are all thinking of you, Thanks for all your support to others you have given. Peace be with you.

i dont like it , but want you to know i will miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back