Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
On impulse, I changed my Avatar to "The Scream"....which just seemed so appropriate to my feelings of the moment.

Upon further reflection, I realized that this was a bit extreme and have replaced it with another painting that I admire.

LOL! I do like "Starry Night" better then "The Scream" for lots and lots of reasons. I know what you mean about it being appropo though. ;)

Sometimes, "The Scream" says it better than any amount of words can say. No need to apologize or to change it away from The Scream, at least not from my point of view.

I agree with tr.

I agree with PZ. :)

-Tom

I love "The Scream!" I do it every day! And I don't blame you for choosing that as an avatar at all!

I likr thj screan. So far mo st hjace. Waiti8mg 2 see it;s retutm!

Hey mom, no offense meant here but what has happened? Looked at your profile and first posts and they're fine. I can barely understand your post above.. Is dyslexia part of your disease?

AL.

LOL! I dont normally answer for other people, but before she was having one of her kids type for her. now she does it herself. fingers are stinkers sometimes... makes it kinda fun- dont u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back