12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Anyone have this issue?

The reflux is intermittent for me and hits during sleep or napping.
I am not entirely sure that it is the Baclofen...trying to sort this out.

I take 60-80mg per day.

Appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Acid reflux is very common for PALS. My husband takes Prilosec every morning, and no problems anymore.

My husband just started the Baclofen ans has had no problems thus far. I would recommend Prevacid or Priloaec over the counter. Good Luck,

had stomach issues for about 18mths approx now with dyspepsia symptoms and probably gerd.......taking proton inhibitors and gastric meds.
been on baclofen 11yrs approx so dont think that is causing it.

The baclofen didn't make my already there acid reflux worse--and I'd suggest prilosec. For me, it's the only one that helps. But, you can try some OTC zantac generic that's pretty inexpensive. (about 3 bucks a bottle at dollar general)

After a visit back to the Allergist and her discussion with my GP, they have diagnosed that my shallow breathing and sore lungs are due to acid reflux.

I am on a 30 day trial of Nexium; twice per day. I can see the link and I think that they may have the answer. Today I took some strong pain medication for a tooth ache and with it, my breathing issues are abated...at least in my thinking, this reinforces their diagnosis.

I think it will take a while for full results, but so happy to have a possible good outcome on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back