Diagnosis
03/2010
Country
US
State
Oregon
City
The Middle Part:)
I haven't posted in a while, i've been off trying to get the most out life before my get up and go got up and went. I now have both lower and upper motor neuron full blown ALS. I have a wheelchair now and am starting to use it frequently as walking is difficult and I fall a lot. This brings me to my question, a couple of months ago I had a bad head smacked on concrete fall and was dizzy for a week with a concussion, now I have been experiencing periodic dizziness at night. I just stopped Rilutek about a week ago and wonder if others have experienced dizziness after stopping cold turkey?

If you didn't talk to your neurologist about the bump on the head, I would.

HI

I think I would definitely check with the doc to make sure there is no residual issue from the fall. It's entirely possible.

Oregon Native the periodic dizziness could be a symptom of post concussion syndrome --as a result of your fall. Best to discuss it with your doctor to be on the safe side. I hope you feel better soon.
Laurel

Also could be Benign positional vertigo

We all make pretty good "doctors" don't we? <LOL>. Maybe we should all go to medical school since we have a keen interest in trying to figure things out.
Laurel

Thank you all for your replies, guess I should go back in and see the Dr again. Thank you for all the input:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back