Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
So, just back from a very busy 3 days in DC at the ALSA Conference & Advocacy Day.
Yesterday (Tues.) was the day to go to "the Hill"; there was a "Celebration of Excellence Breakfast" for all first. Some speeches & then 3 different awards are announced, one of which is the Rasmussen Advocate of the Year Award.

This award is presented to an individual whose personal initiative & efforts increase awareness of ALS through education & advocacy at the local, state or federal level. And this award was presented to our very own Zenarcher (Jeff)! :-D

I just had to go over & say hello; big line as he was quite the "celebrity" in the room.;-)
It was an honor & priviledge to meet Jeff, his wife Tammy- who is as sweet as she is lovely, and his daughter Tiffany- so adorable & bubbly!

Congratulations Jeff and thanks for all you do!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing and congrats to Jeff! I regret that I was not able to make it to Washington this year but plan to be there next year. Keep up the great work Zenarcher!

Awesome! Congratulations Jeff

Jeff, thank you

Congratulations Jeff! I'm impressed.
Laurel

You are such an incredible asset to this forum, it doesn't suprise me that you were recognized on a bigger level. You are an amazing man. Congratulations!

Congratulations to you, Jeff. You certainly deserved the recognition.

Thanks for all you've done and all you continue to do!

Congratulations, and thanks for all you have done for those of us who are PALS and veterans. The process I went through to have my ALS service-connected was easy and fast thanks to your efforts.

- S

Awesome and thank you so very much Jeff.

Congratulations Jeff. You deserve it. Thanks for all you do!

Woohoo! If anyone deserves it, Jeff does!

Thanks for all you do for the vets, Jeff (as well as other pALS)! And, thank you for serving our country now, as well, as then!

Jeff, thank you and congratulations. You give wise advice to so many!

This is so good to read; exciting and encouraging. Well done Jeff.

Congratulations Jeff! And thanks Marianne for letting us know. :smile:

Congratulations Jeff.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back