Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
Is there anything to slow the twitching down or make it more bearable. Bruce says some days his is really bad. Just wish I could help him...

Marijuana cookies helped my pals. Not sure if it's legal where you are.

Heck they would probably help me...lol Not legal here though. You know when my first husband had cancer, his dr did recomend it to help with the nausea and eating.hmmm

Hi Joni,

Acupuncture took my dad's twitching almost completely away!

Aimee did he have the twitching all over or hust in certain places? How many visits did he go to? May be something I need to check into.

He had them all through his arms and his chest. They were so bad that you could even see the twitches through his long sleeve shirts! He is actually still doing acupuncture because he feels that it helps him. She comes to his house about 4 times a week. He noticed within a months time how much it improved the twitching. I'm so glad they are gone....it was hard to see that on dad!

I was reading that there are two types of highs with pot: mind and body.

Mind is what people typically think of as "high". Pot is so strong today that it can induce hallucinations or in some people, paranoia

Body is what we want for twitching and spacicity. Some strains of pot feed this desired result: relaxation, sleepiness and mild euphoria. This can be best delivered by ingestion rather than smoking for some people.

Medical marijuana is now available in some states in dispensaries or boutiques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back