Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Does anyone else ever think that we have been transported into an old episode of "The Love Boat" ?

LOL! cant say that has ever crossed my mind, no.

The Twilight Zone would be my example. Or The Outer Limits.

On a really bad day, Alfred Hitchcock Presents or Tales From the Crypt.

Do you mean because we were all strangers, put on the same boat. We now know intimate details of each other's lives. On the site, there are those that could be called the cruise directors, doctors, pursers, etc. I sort of feel like we lost our captain when Joel died. Now that I really think about it, I know what you are saying. Intersting analogy!

Oh yes - those that manage ads and solicitations, etc.

Yes, I can see it. The Love Boat.

Very good! I agree..... except there are no affairs or one night stands.

We even have bartenders at the PUB...honestly never would have thought of Loveboat, possibly MASH? I could have seen Harry Morgan playing Joel! :)

BarryG will be mad if there is solicitation going on here and he's not invited. At least as long as it's legal. :lol:

I am here to put the Love in your Boat! :lol::lol:

I don't have the strength to say much but couldn't let this go. I will sacrifice and be the token hoe for the one night stands and short term love connections. lol I hope ann ( my ann) doesn't read this. lmao. I always wanted my epitath to read he came and went about the same time. sorry that might be a bit too R rated for some, my appologies for the offense but I thought it would be funny.
Still fighting, praying laughing and loving thanks for your words of incouragement and prayers. Let you know more as it happens.

Good to see you back, michael0314. Hope you get back to good form soon.

"I always wanted my epitath to read he came and went about the same time" :lol::lol:

Sounds like an excellent way to go but not yet, get well soon!

Wow power nap. lol No I think I must have proffesed my opinion in a drug induced state because they put a who ha up my him ha no monkey business here. lol Have a good night everyone, lots of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back