PALS
Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
Ks
City
hi all just wanted to let you know mike is in hospital he caught a real bad cold and couldnt breath so they put him on ventilator(sorry if misspelled) since thurs night and just got it removed sunday 12 . He has had some problems but no vent yet. he wanted everyone to know what was going on. all our prayers !ann

Ann- Im so very sorry to hear about this! Hope he gets better soon so he can get home.
And yes, prayers for him.

Ann, thank you so much for the update. I'm so very sorry he's been so sick, and he is in my prayers.

Ann

Ann I am so sorry to read about Mike's hospitalization. Tell him I am praying for him--and for you too of course.
Laurel

So glad you posted and let us know what is going on. I hope he feels better real soon!

Praying for both of you. Please pass my best wishes along to Mike.

I hope Mike recovers quickly. My prayers go out to both of you. Please keep us updated.

Hoping this hospital visit is soon just a bad memory... prayers for healing going his way.

Thanks for letting us know.I do hope he recovers quickly and is back posting. You are both in my prayers
aly

Tell Mike that everyone is thinking about him, and glad he can off of the vent easily. I hope he recovers quickly.

Ann, Thank you for letting us know. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Thanks for letting us know Ann, I hope he is home and back here soon.

I pray he recovers quickly and can return home. My prayers are for you both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back