Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
The time: 4:30 am, the place: my bed, the problem: itchy butt. The solution: stick my right hand inside my underwear and scratch. Ahh, problem solved except ...... I can't get my hand back out! My left arm is trapped under my body, my face is trapped in my Bipap mask muffling my grunts and moans and my right hand is caught in a Fruit of the Loom handcuff. After a ten minute battle I managed to free myself but this is not an experience I would recommend to anyone.

From now on more communication and less underwear! :):)

Barrry- there are soooo many things i could say to this, and every single one of them would get me booted off this site!
Darn you!
Im glad you got free... (it was really REALLY hard to say only that...)

Dam im sorry that you got stuck. but im glade you shared it with us i laughed my but off so did my wife

LOL. That could never happen to me - my hands are useless! Thanks for the laugh.

That's fabulous Barry! I kinda wish one of your helpers caught you with your hand in your pants. Woulda been even more awesome!

I really was just scratching my butt, honest!

Barry Thank you sooo much for making me laugh. I am in a bad mood and want to Run my husband over with a steam roller (if I had one).
I feel a bit better now, tho slightly disturbed at the thoughts shooting thru my head. Kinda wish it was him with his hand stuck up his butt GRRRRRRRRR

Barry, Thanks for the morning laugh! That should be a lesson to you, to not.....

Barry

Maybe you can hire someone to do your butt scratching for you.

Dana

Barry, love the way you describe your "adventure"...so good to laugh first thing in the morning. hahaha, thanks for sharing!

my right hand is caught in a Fruit of the Loom handcuff.

Thanks for that line...well, except for the coffee I spilled on the laptop laughing so hard...

at this point in time Barry

do it until you go blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back