Youtube video on ALS healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise God that she is healed, whether she was misdiagnosed or not, at least she can live and enjoy raising her children. I believe in miracles so all glory to God!

Is a wonderful story. Let me see the medical records.

I remember this from a couple of years ago. There was no further "proof" after the story on this youtube if what I read was true. I'm sorry, but I don't believe this is a true ALS healing. I absolutely believe God can and does heal miraculously, but remain skeptical that this is one of His miracles.
Ann

She supposedly wrote a book but I did not find it on amazon. Ann I know God does miracles but I too am very skeptical. Thanks for all your input.

Here is Wendy's original diagnosis (according to the Kenneth Copeland website):

Wendy scheduled an appointment with a neurologist who ordered an MRI, an electromyogram (EMG) and took a muscle biopsy of her thigh.
"There's nothing clinically wrong," the neurologist explained.
He prescribed antidepressants.

I don't know what they did subsequently at the U of M.

Pardon my ignorance but are there diffrent stages of diagnosis? I have had the needles (EMG?) and a physical exam (reflexis ect.) and was told, she(the neurologist) was 95% sure it was MND probly ALS. At what point is it sure? I have heard muscle biopsy and spinal taps. I had an MRI last fri on my head (note I did not say brain lol) and am meeting the neurologist on Fri of this week. My onset was Bulbar in nature voice and swallowing. Sorry if this is off subject.

Thank you ann you came to my rescue again.

Rox, thanks for sharing the wonderful video of a mother's hope in God's healing...what happens to us that we become so hard of heart to not believe...we have to put down others because perhaps we feel it is too late for us? Do we have to look for ways to discredit...why not let this be a little sign of hope in the healing power of God? And for those who do not believe in God, there is such a thing as spontaneous remission! I myself have sent this video to all my family and relatives asking them to join with me in praying for such a miracle....because i do not want it to be said of me that i did not open myself to God's healing power, nor try everything to preserve the precious life God has given to me...but if I am not given this gift of healing, it will not change how i feel about God...I will continue in Faith to walk the Path which He unfolds beneath my feet, relying on the strength and courage He alone can supply. I love all of you on this Forum, and pray for all of us to be open hearted, open minded.

Amen what a gift with words you have. I love it! and thank you for saying what I feel.

I'm happy that she no longer has whatever it was she had.

I'm tired of feeling crappy, myself.

Shucks! It may be worth a trip to this lady's church!

Zaphoon, love the photo!

Rox

Rox,

Thanks for the compliment! The photo is from a school picture taken about 45 years ago.

Kim, when I first saw it, I thought it was a photo of a British "Public School" chap. Very distinguished!

I hope that Sequoia, Michael and all who pray for healing do receive it, and soon. I hope that the woman in the video is totally healed of ALS and my skepticism is misplaced. I certainly prayed myself, but also received an answer. (I think we all pray for healing if we are believers.) That doesn't mean, however, that anyone's hope should be smothered. I do believe in God's power to heal miraculously today and will rejoice with you in your healing. Please forgive me if my words made you feel put down or discredited. I trust that you realize that although my personal hope is different, it does not mean that hoping for health here and now is being scoffed at. I love you all. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back