Kelly and Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! Thank you for posting this.

Kelly and Andrew, Thank you for being the voice for all of us! I hope this extends to news networks all over the country.

Blessings,
Jo

Go Kelly & Andrew! Thank you! I am all for speaking up, and though I still have a voice my speech is compromised, but I refuse to shut up. In any venue -- those completely unrelated to ALS - I just make sure my listeners know this is the voice of ALS, even if I am talking about promoting farmers' markets in Maine, on a conference call for work, or any other topic. It's important for as many people as possible to hear the voice of ALS, whether it is my slurred/garbled speech or Andrew's synthetic speech-- we have to raise awareness. Thanks again!:)

Awwwww...thanks so much. We will continue to fight like heck, raise awareness, raise money for ALSGA.....and LIVE WITH ALS>>>not DIE with ALS! Barry..thanks so much for posting the link....think about you all the time!

Lots of love to you and Andrew, Kelly. You're the best!

Kelly, I cannot tell you how much watching the video and Andrew helps me with my fear of Als though it is my husband who has it. What Andrew said strikes me, "ALS can silence the most vocal and wears down even the strongest. There are no survivors to do victory laps and the families are usually burned out or depleted to drive the cause." It is so true.

BarryG, thanks for posting it.

This is truely amazing, and gives all of us courage. I do not have a life partner, but I am getting to make alot of friends in the retirement center I just moved into, and getting to know folks who are on the third floor who are disabled in one way or another, because i know one day i will be joining them there. It was lovely to hear someone with ALS speak out with his own voice banking!

Barry, thank you for posting this video! Kelly, how nice to see and hear you and Andrew.

Awesome! where can we vote for this?

Sandra

Barry, thank you for the link, and Kelly and Andrew-you are awesome..
God Bless You,Pat

Sandra...thanks but today is the last day of the contest. We only made it to 55th place! Bummed! Going to try raising funds other ways.....please promote this wonderful organization "ALS GUardian Angels" to anyone you know!
Thanks everyone for your kind words.
Hey, has everyone registered with the ALS registry? I think that might be a Feb focus!

Kelly and Andrew - great job. that was a nice piece. Thank you for speaking out.
tom

Thank you Barry for sharing, and Kelly and Andrew you have done a great job, regardless of the place. D

Tomby.....we lived in Syracuse for a short stint..and still have lots of family members there...
Hope you are staying warm..heard you have had over 10 feet of snow this winter..YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back