Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Eastern Shore
This is to see if a thread on this forum is made public. Anyone who knows they may appear outside the forum and feels ok with that, please add a comment. Then, someone check "like"... and we'll see what happens.

Ann, I'm in on your experiment.

I have ALS and I want everyone to know!

So now someone with an active account can check "like".... and let Barry and me know if the world now knows. Thanks Barry. You're a good friend. I thought I'd say that before we implode on the world at large, in case it causes alien action (she's getting weirder). I guess I'll also find a good dictionary before disappearing.

Last edited:
Please no imploding! ha ha. That was great. At least not over this :)

Where does it say that 11 people like this? I have never seen that.

I looked it up. "Burst inward". Whew. That's what I hoped. Barry, I nearly always have that come up. And when I do my very frequent editing, then the newer version says "1 person likes this".

It comes up under the signature line. I see that it disappears....becoming "be the first of your friends to like this." If you don't get 11 people, I would assume there are 11 people targeting me in a hit squad, but you are safe from them.

Ewwww..still

Inward or outward. :)

Well, Mandolyn, it's an ALS related sense of humor. I was normal, however, until I read the first of the forum follies. Soon afterward the mental symptoms began. Usually it's just manifested in silliness. It keeps me happy!

I am impressed and implicitly, imprudently and impishly implore no imploding!

Last edited:
Impish you are and were before. But since you implore, I will no more speak of imploding.

Last edited:
Ok, I did have one "like" on the last post. Nothing on my Farcebook wall though....

Do you suppose that the little symbol for fb at the top of this page has to be clicked on for the post or page to appear on your wall?

Last edited:
I love experiments! Mhwa-ha-ha! Here kitty, kitty.

This appeared on my profile page, but not the main page:

"Poe likes Doing an Experiment... - ALS/MND Support Group Forums on alsforums.com."

(Poe is my FB nickname)

HOLD ON ... 2nd attempt, this time I posted a message in the available box from your initial post. Now the new post shows up front and center on my main FB page.

Paul, that is so funny. Actually, that seems good to me. I'm usually wrong, however. Anyone, feel free to explain if it's bad... Paul, would you also try this post of mine and see if you can make it appear on any of your fb pages. Thanks in advance.

The above was written before Paul added "HOLD ON" & etc., as the front and center placement on his main page hadn't yet appeared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back