Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Sunny, warmer; in the 60's and I HAVE SLEPT !

I was diagnosed recently on December 10 and from the waiting from before that time until just 2 days ago, I literally had not slept at nite at all. My sleep cycle was crazy and the only sleep I got was just at 1 hour clips when I would drop off during the day.

I am feeling so much better and realizing how tired I really am.

Hope to take a walk later today....Its a great day.

Yeah for a good night's sleep! Today is a great day because we get to see another new year and I'm spending it surrounded by loving family including my three year old granddaughter!:)

Sleep ah, heavenly sleep! I know just how you feel. No walks in my day's plans -too much snow, but none the less - it is a good day following a good night's sleep!

Jerry, sleep is so very good. I'm sorry you went without it for so long... I'd have been psychotic in your place. Enjoy a walk, and I hope tonight is another really good one. Let us know, however, if you go back to having trouble, and we'll all tell you our better living through chemistry experiences! Natural sleep really is the best--hope it lasts.
Hugs,
Ann

ahh sleep . . . Glad that you got some friend . . I went ages (4 months !) without sleeping properly due to breathing problems . . Now i got my machine its much better . . Sleep is so important . . . Without it i was starting to look like uncle fester . . . Hope you enjoy your walk . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back