12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Hi everyone;

Hope my user name does not offend anyone. I have a broken ankle that came as a result of my symptoms.

I was just diagnosed last Friday and will go back to the Emory folks between Christmas and New Years for more information.

Would appreciate some ideas to take on my list of questions for the doctors.

Thanks!

Sorry you're joining us here, but you'll find great info and support. Just had my first clinic visit and got a lot of questions answered. If you have not contacted the ALS Association yet, do so as they have some great manuals and DVDs that will answer some questions and spark others

It's also a good idea to contact your local MDA office. They offer great support.

Thanks everyone.

Looks like a great group of folks here...although everything looks great right now. Just had the pins out in the ankle and I am on Percoset...LOL.

Great to have that walking boot gone. Now I hope I can get in some exercise when the swelling subsides.

Welcome and glad your ankle is getting better. I have my second clinic appt. comming up and I have more questions. Write down your questions as they arise and take them with you. Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back