Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
I have posted some new pictures from last weekend on my profile page. We had a fire in the fire pit and all tried to stay warm but if the pics are blurry it is because my teeth are chattering. Winter here today with 2" of fresh snow so the winter boots and coat are now all at the ready.

Snow?! Sorry about that, we are experiencing a beautiful sunny day and it is warm enough that Christine is outside without a coat.

Glad you had a good visit with your sisters!

just lost my post... I love the new pictures, Barry... and your avatar. You looked like you were having fun.

I think we may share the same brand of lift. Is yours very noisy? There is no sneaking around!

Your weather is very cold. It's 60s here today.

Your avatar looks like a picture Joel once had up; in fact, I had to look twice to see that it was you!

Mare, must have been the snow, (or was it the two good looking guys)...Love them both..

Ann, my lift is not really noisy but I'm not sneaking in or out anymore anyway (all my girlfriends are here :lol::lol: now) so it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the picture and avatar comments, we did have a fun visit. A good thing that it happened last weekend and not next because it is very wintery here now, not really cold now but it is supposed to go down to -26C (-15F) as an overnight low next Sunday. BRRRRRR!

Marianne, you were right, we did look like Joel and Christine. They are much better looking than us though so I changed my avatar.

Nice pictures Barry. Great looking sisters, lovely wife, lovely home, sweet looking dog--and a toasty fire pit. You looked happy and even though your smile is crooked it is an infectious one. My girlfriend in Calgary said they were having a bit of a blizzard this morning.
Laurel

If I can butt in on your admiring harem, you do have a great looking family and really nice digs. Easy access to home and transport is a godsend. Glad you enjoyed your weekend. Sorry about the cold. We had our fourth and hardest frost of the fall last night, -2° C. Some of my lettuce was looking a bit forlorn this morning but chard and carrots still OK.

Glad you had a good weekend with loved ones. About 50 of my husband's college fraternity brothers flew in town for a "ball game" weekend. Over the course of the weekend, we had about 200 friends in and out of the house. It was fabulous. We pulled a big screen TV out on the patio for the football game and had a fire blazing in the pit. Since we are Southerners, BBQ was the meal of choice. I'm so glad we did it when we did. It rained both days this past weekend, and the temperature dropped about 25 degrees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back