Diagnosis
5/2008
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Snellville
Supposed to get a loaner chair today, so I guess I am a official gimp now! lol! It is going to relieve some stress, and give my wobbly knees a break! I'm going to put it to the test in the woods! lol Might need to put a winch on it!

Phil, good going! Don't show the bears your chair. They may want it. Have fun,

Congrats Phil. Nothing like a new set of wheels. Hope it helps take the stress off your knees. All the best

You will love it! Glad you are doing this before you fall and break something. Have fun!

Phil, Glad you are giving yourself a break and let the wheels carry you along. Because I have all men in my house the joke is that when I need a chair they will hop it up and then I can race the kids down the block. Living with engineer and mechanical minds can be dangerous. But fun.

ahem.... did someone say wench? 8) uh oh, I guess that was "winch"

Hey Phil, you really do need a wench on your chair! I wish we were closer cause I would really love to explore the woods with you. I was out in my acreage yard last week in my chair when a mule deer doe went running past me, great stuff and so nice to see. Have fun and if you do go exploring take a buddy to help you through the rough spots.

Phil, Barry's giving really good advice. I've had my chair stuck outside. 5 female or young deer walked past my back deck yesterday, just walking down the driveway toward the road. No camera at hand, of course.

Believe me, Phil, don't try to hide in the bushes with the chair if the ground is damp one least bit! It ain't like a four wheel drive! LOL DaddyO can give you pointers on that!

Hey! Maybe y'all could get together with your chairs and go where no man has gone before! You seem like the adventurous, outdoorsy type! Just don't ask DaddyO to hook a worm! OK, he can't. But, he'd wrestle a bear if he had to! ;-)

Well, my loaner is a center wheel drive. Not the greatest outside. I already tried to jump it over a landscape timber with out success lol! I can still walk enough to get up, and give it a push!

Phil just don't try to cross any train tracks! :):) Have you figured out how to mount the gun rack yet?

Phil M said:
I can still walk enough to get up, and give it a push!

Phil, I remember when that could be done FOR me. Later, Honey Hunk was driving it on the sandy trail between houses and got stuck. That ended my independence. These chairs weigh a ton. (slight exaggeration) I guess rear wheel drive would be helpful for outdoors, right? Oh, and I think of all the damage I could do with Rear Wheel indoors. Total demolition.

Do you need deer to hunt? Wish I could send them to you. I think if you had the barrel pointed up, you might carry the gun on the footplate if you have only the single footplate. The deer could be tossed over your shoulder, :roll:

[note: Honey Hunk is named Phil... so when talking with Phil M, I had to change names]

This is what I always wanted! Nothing could stop it.

TankChair.jpg

LOL Joel... but if anyone could, I would. I have many stories to NOT tell. Most involve a small tractor and my neighbor Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back