09/2009
Country
US
State
Wa.
City
Puyallup
Hi forum family,
Just a quick note. I have been in contact with people who know Iris and I have been told that she is back in the hospital for med adjustment and is doing just fine. If she is going to be a while, I am trying to get the name of the hospital where she is so we can all send our "international love"! She is probably thinking when she reads this....hummmmm how does Kari know? I have spies out there dear heart! We love ya to much to let cha just disappear!

On another note, for all my loved forum family, you know I have been gone for a while because my daughter is so sick. Just an FYI, today we found out that she does NOT have cancer! Whew! She has enough iron, but apparently her bone marrow does not process it correctly. Dont know what that means yet. Doing more tests on the GI and blood all this week. I will keep ya posted. Now this mama bear has got to go and rest, so so tired and RELIEVED!

HUGS!
Kari

PS Dad is doing really good since he got his PEG and FINALLY ordered his wheelchair! He did a test drive and said it was more fun than he thought. Its all good!

All good news! Glad to hear it! Think about you all often =)

Kari, thank you so very much for the great news about Iris! That's such a huge relief.

I'm very glad your daughter doesn't have cancer. The kind of illness she has is so tricky. And it's great that your dad is doing well. In fact, it's wonderful he thinks the wheelchair is fun!

Thank you. Hugs back to you,
Ann

Kari, thank you do much for all your good news! I am so glad for it and hope to hear more from you after you are rested.
Barry

Kari, thanks so much for your post and that you brought good news about IrisMarie, your daughter and your dad. Do you whether IrisMarie may be returning home at some point and whether she has Internet access? Her final post was so gloomy and hopeless sounding. I can only assume that she doesn't have access since we haven't heard from her.

John

Thanks for sharing the great news about Iris and your daughter as well!

wow1 that is all good news. get rested up you deserve it.

I'm trying to wire some help to Iris so she can board her dogs in a decent and humane place. If she needs more help. have her email me.

Stu ALSGA

Great to hear from you! Great to hear all the good news you bring to us! Will stop a lot of us from sitting here worrying! Rest up and then come back and talk to us all!

It is nice to hear good news about Iris and Kari that is great news about your Dad and your daughter, I hope you get some well deserved rest.

Dana

I am so glad Iris is doing good. Thank you Kari for the update. So glad to hear good news about your daughter and Dad also:smile:

Judy

Hi Loved ones!
Well, Iris is still in the hospital and does not have any internet access. That as we know is her life line. She may be there a while so here is the address of the hospital. She would love it, I just know, If we could flood her with cards! We have to remember its France, so send the cards the fastest way possible. After my daughters doctor appt today I will get her a card, FINALLY a picture of me, and whatever else I can find and get to the post office. I will let cha know the fastest way and get back to you all.
*Also, thank you all SO SO much for all your love and support about Michelle! It means so much to me that I have so many people here who care!

Mme IRIS GREEN
NEUROLOGIE
CHAMBRE NUMERO 1
CENTRE HOSPITALIER
MONTAUBAN
FRANCE

Hugs! Kari

So so glad to have the address Kari. I looked up the hospitals in mantauban but couldn't tell which one she was in. Was planning to call one or two tomorrow so thanks for saving me from that. Card on the way. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Avril

Kari, bless you!
XO
Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back