Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CT
City
lyme
Is it possible to buy ceftriaxone without a prescription? Does anyone have a source in China?

Trouble with offshore remedies you don't know what your getting. Could be pig urine.

AL.

Since it is administered through an IV, who would do that for you?

I have a picc line already.

Find a doc to work w you. You may have to talk to several.

Have you been diagnosed w ALS or lyme?

If ALS, your best bet is an ALS neuro familiar w the work of, but not directly working w, Merit Cudkowicz and NEALS.

PM me your tel. number and I will call and give you more info. Typing w 1 finger...

Last edited:
I listened to the webinar on Ceft a few wks back, and they said that a pik line would not work for ALS as it needs to be in the chest. Not sure why .

My picc is in my arm and works fine. There are many more Lyme docs out there now these days as insect bourne diseases have become more widely recognized. I'm sure I can find another one if necessary. I'm so thankful that I'm feeling better even if I am just treating the Lyme and not the als.

NotALS, I would really caution you against doing your own personal trial. A few years back, minocycline looked promising based on mouse trials, but in the human trial it actually accelerated the progression of ALS. Just because a drug is at the clinical trial stage does not mean we should all try it on our own.

Is it possible to buy ceftriaxone without a prescription? Does anyone have a source in China?

If someone wants the link, have them PM you Peter.
AL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or, is it possible to have your doctor write a prescription for it instead of going about it through the trial? I'm just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back