7/2010
Country
rth
State
trk
City
smwhr
Hi everybody,
It's been 3 months since we learned about the disease.Now it's time to go to hospital for some tests( blood test, capacity of air he inhales - FVC , and to check effects of rilutek on his liver ) But he doesn't want to go to the hospital .He says ' what will happen when I learn my last FVC or the things about my liver. Will those results be helpfull for my ALS or will I get better? I will just know how long I will live? I don't want to waste my time at hospital'

I have nothing to tell to persuade him he's right. He's getting worse each day and there is nothing to do. He's too young and he doesn't deserve the end like this . I fell so sad and desperate.
best eishes
:(

If the Rilutek is affecting his liver, he may need to stop taking it. If his FVC warrants a BiPap, it will be ordered for him. These 2 things can prolong his life, and make him feel better.

I have my regular Dr run my liver blood test. As far as seeing my Neurologist. I know when I need him. If I feel like its time for equipment of some kind I go. I have waited up to a year, but I'm not saying that he might not need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back