Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
OK. My nurses are fed up with me crying and leaving snot all over their clean blouses when they hug me so they are insisting I should put an ad in a dating column.
How about this:
Old lady, short grey hair, patriotic eyes (red, white and blue), legs out of action but colouful feet if you like black and blue, arms and hands weak and certainly unable to do repetitive movements, can't undress herself ( not so bad), swallow (excuses, excuses), talk or hold head up straight. ONly wears nappies to pee.
Seeks strong handsome man, must have muscular, hairy arms and neat bottom, up to age 50, whose dream is to push her wheelchair or run happily beside the power chair. Sex not compulsory every day but hugs and caresses without cease.

How can I improve on this, do you think?

Last edited:
Good Sense of Humour always goes down well, you are so funny and cheer me up on a daily basis hugs xx Ang

That ad is perfect and enticing...now if only I wasn't already married! :)

Whew, I'm so glad Phil is over 50. ;)

Ann, Tim too! When I shared the ad with him after breakfast he was ready to abandon me for Iris Marie. He said he is a healthy and strong 67 soon to be 68 and if I don'T tell on him Iris will never know he is over 50! Then I reminded him of the new bed he ordered yesterday and he decided to stay around to see if he likes it -- if not, well he might hop a plane to France! :)

Great sense of humor!

Sounds great! Have the ad printed! Someone out there is looking for you!

We have eHarmony over here. They say they'll match most anyone. Go for it kiddo.

AL.

:lol:irismarie your so funny,godbless you for your wonderfull spirit:D
theres someone out there for everyone,you go girlfriend..............i'd lower the age and get a young strapping lad who likes older women:wink:

Roarrrrrr! Watch out, there's a cougar on the prowl! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Up to age 50! :rolleyes: Where do I file the age discrimination suit. We are more patient, have hairier arms (backs and butts, too). And, well, we are losing interest in sex anyway! However, we might want to make race car sounds when we push you around. Is that OK?

dear Brother
"And, well, we are losing interest in sex anyway"

PRECISELY!I rest my case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back