Reason
PALS
Country
AUS
State
WA
City
WA
Let's all join hands in a tight circle round our dear friend and very helpful member Irismarie, who is having such a bad time just now. She has been left alone, which should never happen to a PALS, and she can't go to hospital because of her love for her dogs. She has been in great anguish, the loss of Linda not helping the situation. She needs to know how much we are loving her. Joan

Hugs for Irismarie from "down under"
(i have big arms) :lol:

cheers
Peter

HUGS, gentle and loving, dear Iris Marie.

Dear IrisMarie, Love you and sending you hugs today XO

Ann

Hugs to you dear IrisMarie from Richmond, VA! I love you! xxooxxoo

Hugs to you Irismarie from New York, just remember you always have us. We love you and your sense of humor. You can always put a smile on my face.

Dana

Love to you from the deep South. You are an amazing lady, and I understand the love of your dogs. I feel the same way about mine. You are in so many people's thoughts and prayers.

HUGS from the high deserts of Reno NV. And BIG face kisses from Sadiemae! HUGS Lori

IrisMarie,

You are one sweetheart of a lovely lady! I'm sending chocolates your way!

Hugs from Illinois ,we love you ,be strong.God Bless.
Sharon

Hugs from the California coast! Irismarie, you helped me when I was down and now I'm sending prayers your way.

(((hugs)))irismarie from england,i'm so sorry your having such a bad time. xxx

BIG HUGS from Poway CA.

(hugs) from Linda's daughter, Jen. You were just a great friend to my mom. Thank you so much.

{{{{Big Hugs}}}}} Irismarie from me too! I'm hoping and praying for positive changes for your situation.

Take care sweet, dear Irismarie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back