Diagnosis
12/2004
Country
US
State
Rhode Island
City
Johnston
I have just recently started feeling a tightening feeling in my left cheek and chin. Tonight my left cheek is numb and I have a pins and needles feeling that goes from my left cheek to my lip and a little under it. Has anyone ever experienced this feeling before? If so, what is it? :confused: It's really beginning to frighten me. Thanks.

Hi Holley. If you got to search and type in numb lips and go down the page you'll find a bit about it. Mostly nothing to worry from the quick read I gave it. Take care. AL.

That was very sweet of you to look that up. Thank you Al. I ended up calling the Neurologist on call and she said that numbness is not an ALS symptom. She said it could be stress, a panic attack or a migraine that brought it on but she isn't sure because I had no headache and was totally calm when I called. I am waiting for my Neurologist to call back because they told me to call him if I still have the problem in the AM. The tingling went away but I still feel like someone shot up the side of my face with novacain. Thank you again Al, so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back