Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
USA
City
Any
I always think what a wonderful, funny, kind, and amazingly good friend to all on the forum Barry is.. I was struck today as everyday, what a great man Barry G. is, he is really a true friend to everyone. I wanted to take this thread to take my hat off to what a great guy he really is. I know he would blush at the thought, but it needs to be said, and I know all will agree. Thank you Barry for being nothing but a great guy to all. Beth and Barry must be the most amazing team.

Ok, officially blushing here! Thanks Hoping, it is so good to have all of my friends here, I don't know where I would be without you all.

H4C, you are so right. Barry, you do indeed deserve to hear how much you enrich everyone here on the forum. You are a friend whom I cherish dearly.

I totally agree! Barry is the best.

Yea, I love Barry too. But I'll deny it, in the company of any men. :)
Dick

I'll join in and express my admiration and appreciation for Barry. He exemplifies what this forum is all about! Good on you, Barry!

Gotta admit even from a visitor, I like this guy! :wink:

Somehow, Barry, you make the worst aspects of this disease seem nothing more than a discomfort. There is no question in my mind that you keep your caregivers smiling!

I can only agree and echo what each of you have already said! Forever a cherished friend!

Barry who :lol:
only yoking Barry you are one cool dude, now dont fall off the wall, or wheel chair and crack up. :lol:

cheers
Peter

he knows how much I love him. He deserves the love of all

Here, Here! Three cheers for one of the best! HIP-HIP, HOORAY; HIP-HIP, HOORAY; HIP-HIP, HOORAY!

I have to agree; Barry is an outstanding person! Always kind and helpful.
Thank you Barry, Erica

Ok, officially blushing here! Thanks Hoping, it is so good to have all of my friends here, I don't know where I would be without you all.

WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?

Barry , you are a friend to all. I am glad to call you that .

Now this blushing thing ... Were you caught with your hand in Hopings cookie jar ? If so, we will not mention this to Beth if you provide pictures.

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back