Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
IL
City
Chicago
Hello. I have been on the forum a couple times before, as we went through the medical process. Last week we received the official diagnosis: bulbar onset ALS.

After 6 months of degeneration and feeling ignored by the medical staff, it was like Christmas once the words came out of my doctor's mouth. I now have a team of health care professionals to help us through the new reality.

I thank you all for your cautious words during the process, and the information you shared.

So, I have joined the club! I walk with God now.

Sorry for your diagnosis. All I can say is stay strong, keep the faith and live life to it's fullest! God bless you and your family.

As I am sorry for your diagnosis, TedH5. We were both diagnosed about the same time, I see.

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. i will pray for you and your family. I was diagnosed this month also. Life is precious enjoy each day.

Sorry you have joined our club! We are here for you! Keep your positive attitude.

Without this forum, we would be lost. I am so sorry about your diagnosis, but welcome.

pjm220, so sorry for your diagnosis. But walking with God is very good. Welcome and hope that you will connect with lots of bulbarians. They know a lot and are very helpful.

Ann

I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis but am glad to hear you have a team of professionals to offer their support. My father had bulbar als and he was relieved to hear the diagnosis even though he understood the seriousness of the diagnosis. He had the most wonderful healthcare providers and it made such an amazing difference!

Sorry to see the new members but glad you found us. I hope we can help you all on your journey.

AL.

You know I have to laugh when they call this disease rare.. Getting to be way to common for are liking.. Welcome, you have friends and ears and king hearts on this forum..

pjm220,

I'm sorry for the diagnosis but I also understand how it feels to have the guessing game over with. Like the others, I'm glad you found us!

Sorry to hear the news but am thankful you have found us and we can be together for the good times and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back