Diagnosis
09/2005
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Abbotsford
Hi everyone! Do we have any vain women here? Or, anyone that aspires to be vain?

I was communicating with one of our new members today, BettyJ, and she shared this website with me, so after reading all of it I thought it was safe enough to pass on. Let us know what you think.

Vain Girls Guide

You might also pray for BettyJ as she has a tentative ALS diagnosis to be confirmed later this month. She is having a great deal of trouble dealing with this. How come it only seems to happen to really nice people?

Great stuff Joel and BettyJ! Too bad about Carla, she sure was a character and will be missed.

I usually use Firefox as my browser but this wouldn't work in Firefox. It was all blurred out so I had to open it in IE, something I hate to do.

Hey, when I had my cane, I too decorated it all in leopard. (of course) Daughter thought it was tacky. I didnt care, I was being me! I wish there was a way for cukita to see this! It may help her feel better!

My mom had Daisy - her smiley bright pink flower daisy that had a wrap around base so she fixed Daisy to her cane, and then to her walker. I'll get to see her tonight so maybe I'll see what she's done to the wheelchair. I love Daisy. She helps brighten any situation. I love the Vain Girls Guide. I plan to print it off for my mom so she can see it.
Thanks for sharing on the Guide, and Betty J, you are in my prayers.

Great Website. Thanks Joel and Betty!

Barry, firefox worked for me after a short blurriness as I scrolled from page to page. I have to laugh at how many people are currently on this thread. I'd seen that Vain Girls Guide before, and the high heels just can't go with my swelling feet, Joel, so I guess I'll skip the fishnet stockings as well. I think a burka might work... although currently it's a bit warm. And, doggone, she never once mentioned Uggs!

Praying for BettyJ!

Last edited:
I alwus followed Carla, a fire cracker to the end.. Thanks for making me laugh at this again..

Wonderful link.. Thank you Joel and Betty.

fantastic link,loved it.
i ofton think its harder on women who like to keep looking good.

i have saved all my best heels even though i can not wear them,as the article said you can wear them in a wheelchair.
i also decorate my stick,had many designs over the years and now needs another makeover lol.

Attachments

• DSCN0226.jpg
    DSCN0226.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 708
Toooo funny! I just posted the same exact link in the Tips thread! lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back