WA
City
FEDERAL WAY
*expired link removed*

great deal if u have to pay 4 your own chair

delete this after 8/5

Last edited by a moderator:
tracy22,

May God Bless you! My insurance only covers $2500 a year for DME. I had this chair quoted at over $14000 without the lift and tilt (a $10000 option). I am talking to the wife about buying it now. If I get this I can see such a change in my QOL. So thank you.

LOL
Rich

Just in case anybody is going to ask. Yes, we do allow this type of advertising. But let's not get carried away. Thanks. AL.

Al,

I would like to thank you for allowing this advertisement. I was successful in bidding on this item. For me this was a Godsend, I have been trying to get a powerchair for 4 months. I work for a small company that has had to cut it's health coverage to stay afloat. My insurance only covers up to $2500 for DME. I have spent 10X that and don't see an end in sight. I attended my first support group meeting yesterday. I learned that I can borrow a lot of the equipment from their loan closet until I can get my own. This will help immensely. I am trying to not let this disease get the best of me. I have a big decision to make should I continue to work or go out on disability? Well I am beginnig to ramble. I just wanted say thanks and this is the type of information I was hoping to find as well as the emotional support and other info provided by this forum.

Rich

Not a problem Rich. Great to have you here but sorry for the reason. Bad club to have a membership in but with the right attitude it is bearable. AL.

really

RBTRO, did u really win this bid?

I got the info from another site and thought of some of my prior friends and said wow..post it fast. I personly got my van by researching and after 9 mo. got a call finding the best van and I said yes in 30 min. (had pre approval 4 the financing 4 about 6 months just waiting 4 THE DEAL)

I think that its great that some of these postings are allowed.

I know with Momma, the ALS association helped, and also did local charities.

we also donated everything back into the 'system' when she earned her wings.

If theres anything I can do to help, meaning talking to someone, or anything, just give me a hollar, because I am here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back