Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
what is a voice that cant be heard.what is a hug that cant be felt .what is commpassion without pain,what is belief without knowledgewhat is caring if it only pertains to you.what is laughter without a tear.what is a dream without a mind .what is fellowship without people what is love if you never felt love what is peace if you never known conflict what is openess with having a closed mind ?does anybody see what i see does anyone feel what i feel does anyone hear what im saying .als is a devastating disease that will one day without a cure will kill you .if you take that statement and go deep within a house cant be built without a strong fondation do you hear my voice im speaking

I hear you Jeff, loud and clear!

yes, darling JEff. We are right there alongside you.............;

Clearly your words are not only heard but felt. Thanks forf the post. Diane

Yes, Jeff, I hear you. I will never understand what it's like to be in your shoes. The closest I will ever get to understanding it is being with my mom. I did hear and feel what you said. Thank you!

Hey Jeff - I hear you - and while I am on the CALS side of the ALS equation, I recognize the words and the feelings. Your friend, Mary

actually you guys should get together and make a little book of these you feel inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back