Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
i really dont know if i shouldbe writing this but it has come across my mind several times and when that happens i believe its something to be mentioned.i dont know for you but we all live different lives ,some are really busy some are full of pain ect,.i have a list of friends i feel i need to touch base with them to see how there doing and so forth.many of those friends write me nearly on a daily basis .ive have noticed that if i dont send a message out to one of my friends i hardly ever get a reply from them .that is very bothersome to me why im not exactlky sure maybe it was from my up bringing or the love i carry within.i realize were all going through different progession with this illness but that part i seem to noy understand .but i also notice if you voice a opinion and its not fit for some you really get a surprize message or possibly a put down on your comment.i feel and see som much devision here and just dont understand it but i have to realizr the world we live in .there will always be clicks double faced people you will inconter in this world.but this forum was built on love i belive and trust friendship and guidance i wish it were really that way but i do appreciate the friends i have .somewhere in the word it states if you have one real friendship someone who give up there life for you your a lucky person that i find so much truth in and thats really sad god bless

Hi, Jeff. I am so glad you are utilizing the forum! I have noticed you've made many friends here. Isn't that wonderful! The information gleened from this group of people has made a huge difference in the lives of my husband and me. However, like you, the most amazing gift I receive every time I check in is comfort.

I, too, have had some tender moments with our forum. I do believe we have to remember just what you said. We are all different people with different needs and stages of life we are dealing with.

You add a great deal to this forum, Jeff. I'm glad you stuck around!

Dearest Jeff,
I read your post many times so that I could be clear in myself my perception as to the meaning of what was said, what was not said. I "hear" that you are lonely. I "hear" that you feel alone and unappreciated. Is that the space where you are this moment my friend? I soul appreciate the love that you extend to me with your emails and postings. I do. I truly do feel supported and loved when I see that you have once again, made the effort to take the time to write me a note. The space where I am in this moment is full of my need to understand my personal journey, my need to integrate my family heart losses and that takes soul much energy and time that there is little left over to extend myself.

I want to give you some heart gifts from the Prairie this morning.
First, never begin any communication [written or verbal] with a apology or self doubt about whether it is valid or how it will be received by others. If your communication is sincere and filled with love you need never doubt the intention. How others choose to interpret your words or your voice is their journey. :] If they "care" they will clarify their perceptions with you. Remove statements like this from your life and your reality, "i really dont know if i shouldbe writing this but.."
Try this instead, "it has come across my mind several times and when that happens i believe its something to be mentioned"! Hear the difference?!
BE clear about your needs to yourself and to the people that you want to help you meet that need. They will either say YES or NO. There is simply no doubt, no questioning, no resentment of unfulfilled needs on either person. Be heart honest. We have to LOVE the NO as much as the YES!
When and if someone has wounded your heart, talk about it with that person-one on one and attempt to resolve it and heal it. If that does not work, ROW like hell away from the wreckage! Do not keep returning to the shattered boat with years of futile attempts to repair it or fix it. Life is short my friend. Everything is always a life lesson and there is ALWAYS a gift and blessings in even the darkest times and places. SEE the blessings and the gifts.
Remember that we are all on a journey-always. Some days are easy and some are just overwhelming and soul difficult. Give the gift of compassion to yourself and others.
This is one of my favorite poems by Mary Oliver and is a gift from my heart to yours this morning. With love from the Prairie, Kay Marie

Wild Geese

You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
For a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.

Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.

Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting --
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.

-Mary Oliver

gREAT stuff in all respects, Kay Marie.
love to all

Jeff,
KayMarie has given some beautiful, encouraging words.
You always bring a sweet, loving thought to the forum, and that is gift to all of us you reach out to.

Peace,
Melody

i thank you so much all of you .kay marie i see and hear what your saying and find so much truth in it .my wtiting skills arent the best as you all know but thats all i have .itry to express things accordinglt but they dont always come out that way .my wife tells me that all the time and she has to reread things i write a couple of times to understand me .well one thing for sure you all must know me pretty well .maybe i am lonely i dont feel i am but maybe i really am im going to really sit back and observe my thoughts and feelins more then i already do .again thanks love jeff

Another Prairie gift; there is a huge difference between alone and lonely. One can be lonely in a crowd. xo

Oh, and stop apologizing! :] We are simply on a journey through uncharted waters. ROW!

I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."

posting my feelings on threads gets me into trouble everytime i just dont get the click here i figured there would have been more replys to this post but only a few of you i thank you i made a new thread today and was told i was starting aproblem and it was eliminated .to all espesically the ones capable of removing other than me rest to sure you won6t see another thread written by me

Don't worry Jeff, I'm with you on the topic of religions. Don't let anyone tell you that their beliefs are more valid than yours because no matter how organized and documented they are still beliefs.

Jeff,i have been in Denver . Got back last night. Been resting in bed a lot today, so I just found this thread...I just want you to know I think you are one of the most honest friends I know.. I may not always agree with what you say but I am always interested. You are very special.. I always love getting my messages from you... Would miss them terribly ... Just have more faith in yourself...you are loved on this forum...hugs, Linda

Jeffp,
I have not known you long, but love what I know. You have such a gentle,gregarious spirit. I read another thread you started and post you wrote and could feel your mental and physical anguish. I wish I could becalm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back