Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
I have been quiet about it as I was waiting to announce the final and utter demise of said abscess. BUT Dentist today as still swollen and painful. More cleaning out, more disinfectant - I think he is using toilet cleaner now in order to get round the bends - and more pain.
All sympathy gladly received and drooled over.
Boohoo, nappies at one euro each and THIS!

Just think Irismarie, someday you'll look back at all this and laugh. Maybe.

AL.

Oh, sweet pea. I just pm'd you without reading this first. I'm so sorry...for the pain of course and the toilet bowl cleaner (LOL, your humor always gets me). But a euro per nappy? I'm very ignorant, granted, but that sounds exorbitant. Yes, as Al says, you may look back and laugh. If it can be done, you will laugh. love you...

Last edited:
so sorry it has gone on for so long , hope it ends very soon for you

heehee, laughing already, tho from time to time....

Hi iris, that darn tooth...I am truly sorry for the pain....I hope what ever she put in your mouth this time works real fast....I am going to our relay for life in a little while...it is an organization to walk for cancer.... It is every year. I donated a baby alpaca scarf, rich made two of his wonderful birdhouses and I had two of my friend mohair bear artist friend to make bears.. Need to go put my name on something I need,lol , want...great cause.. Ever sense my dear Ann died from breast cancer two years in oct. I try an do what I can for the cause...hope u r having a better day? Love and hugs, Linda

Yes Irismarie pain pills will sometimes do that.

AL.

Oh Iris Marie! You can't seem to get a break! How about a shot of brandy or whiskey to numb the pain!

oh but Melody I am SO lucky, really. Colour in the garden, dogs I LOVE, cherries everywhere, big, black and sweet, and friends, thank Heaven.
Am coping alone having kicked S out and am PROUD. Getting the nappy on alone s oing to be a bit difficult but both my neighbours who have offerred always to be on call are single men so could give them a laugh or a treat;-)))))

U crack me up so often...lol. You always make my day...love u sooooo

Iris I swear you could be a stand-up comic....but oh, you would have to stand. :) Guess that won't work! Perhaps you shoUld put your wit to good use and join the latest writer's group working on the Follies. You can sit for that!

Hope the tooth is better and life is easier without S-- but will he be back? And what about your HELP, the young man that someone referred to as your Stallion?

Love you and pray you continue to share your wit and wisdom with us for a long, long time. Diane

Your ability to laugh at the daily trials and see the joy in the moment is such an inspiration! I am soooo PROUD of you for giving S the boot! :mrgreen:

Now, go give those sweet volunteer neighbors something fun to talk about this weekend! :wink:

IrisMarie, you are a love. So funny despite dental crisis. I'm afraid of the dentist! You're a trooper! Hope it gets better speedy quick ...and Linda, I think it's so cool about you making the alpaca garments and (?)hubby making the birdhouses-awesome!

STALLION? Where have I been? I am getting sweaty just thinking about...oh, well...

My question to you, dear IrisMarie, will the dentist be laughing when turn about is fair play?

What is the dentist trying to do? a root canal? Third try and you're still swollen? Excuse me, but what the......?

Are you sure you can't just live without this tooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back