Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Someone showed me this site and it has turned up trumps for me straight away.

helpx.net is s a site where people who need help of all kinds and other people who are prepared to help in exchange for a roof over their heads can meet up.

ORiginally for help on eco farms and the like it has expanded. Basically it is for people who want to travel but are prepared to help others to achieve this desire.

I advertised for help and have had two replies straight away which will bring me help right through till the end of September. Just in exchange for that roof over their head and food. Like having a helpful friend to stay.

So if you need an extra pair of hands or four, why not have a look?

That is wonderful and I am so happy that you will have some help. Please be careful and get a good one, someone who will yank those nasty weeds out of your garden and make sure that they don't come back.

barry U have not replied to me on FBook.:-( And it was Marvell and not Marlowe.

I just did and this is what I found:

C. Marlowe
The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

That is way cool Iris! The more help you are offered, the better your life will be!
Hugs, Kari

And the first one, if he confirms , is a dishy 24 yr old student;-)

You are so much fun, dearest IrisMarie. I have a big smile seeing this thread. I'm so glad you're getting help! I think the "help" will have a delightful time with you.

i love it when you find good folks out there reaching out for another person .im so happy for you

What good news - I know anyone who shares your space will gain so much just knowing you so it will be a win-win situation for both. Just be careful - do a background check and don't let anyone take advantage of your good nature. A 24 year old, ummmmm, around here you would be referred to as a lucky lady! ((Hugs)) and smiles :) Diane

Oh Darlin! I know you dont believe in praying, but I am doing one for you to get this man candy in your life!
Hugs! Kari

Yep, but isnt anyone else trying it?

I really, really hope this works out for you IrisMarie. No one deserves a helping hand more......

IrisMarie, I believe if I "tried it" regarding getting help, my dear husband would actually not want a 24 year old man arriving. In fact, he wouldn't get much work done telecommuting or otherwise. LOL. (I know you didn't mean me.)

24 year old eye candy, to help with day to day care needs...could be worse! :rolleyes:

Not to pee all over your party, :oops: :shock:but...tell me this agency provides references, background checks etc...

We want you to have SAFE eye candy...because you are very dear to all of us!

I would have gladly had a 24 year old man for eye candy for Liz. It would have brightened up every one of her days, that would have been worth a lot to me. She always talked about wanting a pool boy, even though we never had a pool...... On the other hand, with 17 and 16 year old daughters in the house, well let's just say I would have made sure he arrived after they left for school and left before they got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back