05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Briefly the useful tips I picked up that might be useful to someone were:

Do NOTHING that completely exhausts or strains you. Always stop the moment you feel tired. IN other words cherish what power you have.

When you eat (sorry bulbarians) put the fork or spoon far back into your mouth so the the tongue has less work to do to carry it to the throat.

Eat a mix of soft and semi hard, Keep everything easy.

The chin tuck for swallowing i had been doing wrong. IT is more pulling your head back, straight, a bit like a chicken does, so that the pathway to the gullet is traighter and the throat less restricted.

Bon courage

Thank you for this information. (I especially like the chicken swallowing, and see it in my mind's eye.) Doing nothing that exhausts or strains is nice, isn't it? It may not be productive, but at least it's easy. Sure beats hearing "Go for the burn!" Thanks, coach!

Your description of the chin tuck is PERFECT! For those of us that have or had chickens it makes perfect sense. Your do nothing that exhausts you sounds like my golden coin analogy that I use with Web. xoxoxo

Oh I just had to bookmark this one. My dad grew up on a farm and I know he can relate to that one! He cant swallow some foods right now like lettuce and such, but otherwise doing good. But I will keep this one in my back pocket for when it becomes more necessary.
Thanks Iris Girl!
Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back