Diagnosis
06/2007
Country
US
State
maryland
City
hollywood
When does a "home" become an opinion? I believe I am there. I currently live in my house with my three kids, parents and caregivers part time and my friends who volunteer time here. I feel the hiring and firing of caregivers is a burden, my needs are put on the back burner (my choice) because I put my kids needs first. My parents argue alot and the cost to keep me home is rising. In a home, health insurance would pay. I am so confused!

I am so sorry you are going through this. I don't have an answer for you because I believe that only you can make that decision. Maybe you should not put your needs on the back burner all the time. I think maybe you should talk to them all and tell them how you feel. You have to consider your children and what they want also. This is so difficult for you and I can't imagine. I am older (59) and live away from my children and they all want me to move back to be close to them. I feel that they don't realize what this can become so as you can see it is such a personal decision to have to make. Please consider all aspects.
Nancys

erinjca i agree with what t34gib said its really up to you. i guess if it gets to the point where your unable financially to make ends meet ,that might be the option you might have to take .i feel for ya i would hate to have to leave my home .i will pray for you and your family that god will lead you down the right path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back