Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Hospital tomorrow for four days. Hope I shall feel stronger when I come home again...

Sun is shining.

Vincent is my guardian angel, it's official.

More paintings to raise money for ALSguardian angels in my albums.

Daughter gone back to UK. Thought as my granddaughter left, who is going back to Australia, it is likely I shall never see her again.

S is back to look after me - gentle and loving - here's hoping.

Dogs killed a wild cat yesterday - HORRIBLE!

Have been missing you all and love you all loads and loads and loads and loads

Irismarie,

Good luck with everything during your hospital stay, we will be thinking of you and looking forward to having you back.

Dana

IrisMarie, ma Cherie,

I am hopeful, too, about your being stronger when you come home from your hospital and bipap "vacation". They'd better treat you well, being quiet around you and gentle. Vincent may toss the Twitching Elixir on them or anyone else (hear that, S?) who messes with you.

My last rescue dog was that way... we also never had another critter come to be ours as long as Sheba-Dog was living. I've seen the same thing you saw yesterday, and it does make me sick to think of it.

My heart is sad for you as you think of your granddaughter, IrisMarie. I hope you have time in your garden today... in the sun.

Loving you,
Ann

Iris Marie,

I have you in my thoughts and prayers as always. Now, look at your hospital stay as a "vacation" and allow your tired body to rest. You are deserving of some pampering so just pretend everytime the nurse bugs you that it is meant to be pampering!

I will be waiting for your feisty self to reappear on these pages and eager to hear of your experiences.

So glad you had a good visit with your daughter and granddaughter. A heavy heart is normal when family depart but we are still here for you. :)

Prayers and blessings, sweet Lady,

Diane

Iris Marie
We will miss your posts while you away but also praying that the rest will do wonders for you. Sending you my very best wishes and hopes.
Your painting is sitting on my firplace mantle until I can get it framed and I say a little prayer for you every time I look at it. Thanks again.
Jim

Irismarie ~ that hospital better know who is gracing their facility ! Remind them to treat you with gentleness and respect as they would do the queen. Remember just how loved you are ! CATE

Dear Irismarie, I hope that you have a good hospital stay with absolutely no stress at all. I know that you are strong and even though we are not there in person please know that we are always right by your side.

We will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Love, Barry

Dearest Irismarie, I know your hospital stay will be a good one. They will take the very best care of you. Know that you are in my prayers. I look forward to your posts when you get home.
Love and hugs...Linda

Last edited:
Love you so iris, I wonder if you really know how special you are? We will all be thinking about you and waiting anxiously for you to be back here with us.....so glad you will be getting a bipap ,it will help give you more strength , hugs, Linda

Dear Irismarie, Hope that you get strong and rested. I agree that you should look at it like a holiday. Can't wait for you to be back stronger than ever!
Colleen

Dear Irismarie,
Rest up in hospital, you deserve it.
I promise not to pester Vincent while you are away :lol:

cheers
Taz

Iris-Marie, will keep you in my prayers tonight. I'll pray for your comfort, your care, and for your safe return home. Looking forward to seeing your updates! xoxoxo

IrisMarie, I hope you will have some very nice male attendants in hospital!

Please report back your adventure, as I'm sure it will be one!

Good Luck!

Dear Sweet IrisMarie,
Angels and love surround you as you go into the hospital for a week of rest and rejuvenation!
AND...just in case you need some spice...here are a few of the male attendants CJ was hoping for you...they're on the next flight to france! ;-)

male-nurse-1.jpg

three-scrubs-models1.jpg

Ok Irismarie, because Melody poached my male nurse I am sending a matelot to you to make sure that you are treated right in hospital. If anyone treats you wrong then he can toss em overboard, make them walk the plank or at the very least he is good with knots so he can truss them up.

male-sailor-costume.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back