Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
i have heard some things about this product and its benefits on als.but i also have did some research and the pill form is a waste of money never makes it to the bloodstream any suggestions thanks

I responded to your PM.

jeffp listen to joel he knows best on this subject

Jeff I think you're right that the pill form does not do much good. I have heard of sublingual versions where you let it dissolve under your tongue. This can work better but you can only get a small dose this way.

On another forum I learned that Wellness Pharmacy, who makes the IV form, can also prepare it as a suppository. That too should be directly absorbed by the body, although it might be hard to know how much you are actually getting. But if you are squeamish about IVs but not squeamish about suppositories then this might be an alternative.

halfin how expensive is the suppository in cost .i believe insurance companys wont pay for glutathione .and thank all for the replys im going to check out some pharmacys to see what they have to offer .and how much you need a day for it to be of any benefit for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back