Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
CA
City
Santa Barbara
I felt left out of the "ladies only" thread on bras so I thought we should have one for men. This is the only item of clothing I could think of that women definitely do not wear. (In case it is called different things in other countries, a jockstrap or jock is also known as an athletic supporter.)

We used to have to wear them in P.E. when I was in school, but I haven't worn one in years. Still I guess if I did, ALS might make it harder to put one on.

(Hmm, writing that reminded me of another thing that ladies definitely cannot wear and also might be harder to put on, but I am trying to keep this G (or at least PG-13) rated.)

Well I guess this is pretty lame but if anyone has any male-only clothing stories or questions, this is the place.

Good try Hal, it is good that this is an equal opportunity site!

Can you still wear the one from your school days? :)

Finger cots, Hal?

Hal, I'm sorry, but I had to laugh... "half-in" I mean "halfin" (I know it's your name) and "jockstraps" put me over the edge! LMAO

I used to watch my husband put that contraption on when he ref'd high school wrestling matches. He was always re-positioning. I'll leave it at that! LOL

good one hafin got me laughing

I find that spandex skivies are a good replacement for the jockstrap. I prefer white.

For once, I'm pretty much speechless, and that's saying a LOT!....

Last edited:
Another thing we men wear that fit this thread are "budgie smugglers".

Don't see many women wearing them unless they are only part way to becoming a woman that is :lol: :lol:

cheers
Peter

Hal, I'm sorry, but I had to laugh... "half-in" I mean "halfin" (I know it's your name) and "jockstraps" put me over the edge! LMAO

I used to watch my husband put that contraption on when he ref'd high school wrestling matches. He was always re-positioning. I'll leave it at that! LOL

Is that halfin or halfout ? Image is everything.

I definitely wore one as a goalie in hockey and it had an aluminum plate in it.

Glen, I think the real question is: What was he re-positioning? And why was she watching?

OMG! I haven't heard the term "budgie smugglers" for a long time. Competitive swimming provided me with an international vocabulary :) Great thread guys - gals need "over the shoulder boulder holders" and guys need .... well whatever ;) Mary

Well, another item men may wear that women don't is a toupee! Maybe you can start a thread on how to best position your toupee. Here's a photo that might help
hua.toupe.jpg

But that could also be called a "rug" and some of us are sensitive about that subject, Judie.:oops:;-);-)

Especially the rug hookers! I love that pooch but I doubt whether it appreciates the ""rug".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back