Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
i forgot to tell everyone my story i wrote to the detroit tigers on dreams come true and explained to them about my als and how i promised my grandson one day i would get him there.i taught him ball since he was 4 he plays little league and loves his granpa .but anyway the next day the detroit tigers called me asked about the als and grandson and could this be confirmed i have als.i gave them the number to my nurologist 3 days passed they emailed me gave me 4 free passes watch the tigers practice standind on the field .you shoulsd of seen the look on my grandson we got pictures next to cabrara and johnny damon 8 autographs and a suite by carlos guillin from the the tigers april 27 that was a dream i always wanted for him to see a major game it was great

Good stuff Jeff. This is what it's all about.
Dick

Way to go Jeff!

WONDERUL: do more.

JEFF! I am doing the HAPPY DANCE for you and your Grandson! Wonderful, wonderful, WONDER FULL!

That is a great story, Jeff!

You really made the day for your grandson!

Good job!

That is fantastic Jeff! I am so happy you got to do this with your grandson.

That is wonderful, Jeff! I bet you were thrilled!

Sounds goodern snuff and not half as dusty!:wink:

i thank you all for your replies it was a dream come true i believe the lord has his hand on this one .i promised my grandson years ago we will go its a 500 mile drive but it was so well worth it thank you all again

What an awesome gift and dream come true for you and your grandson Jeff! Keep on enjoying the moments and celebrating!
Love,
Melody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back