Diagnosis
01/2006
Country
US
State
xxx
City
on the plains
If you have a facebook account you can friend Rock Out ALS and see a great clip of Freddie and Nettie used for a telethon. I thought it was a delightful surprise and you may be interested.

Can you dumb down how I would do this? LOL I would love to see them!

Do you use facebook?( I have a facebook page so I can play those games as I sit with Big Daddy.)
Once you're on facebook, you can "add a friend" to Rock Out ALS. They are a non-profit organization using rock concerts such to raise money and awareness for ALS. One of their posts today was a clip from the MDA telethon (I think) with Freddie and Nettie being interviewed. It is a good little clip!

I miss Nettie's posts on the ALS forum..she had a great balance of honesty and humor. She sent me a bunch of Eddie's cd's. Man..he could rock. I am hoping that Nettie is finding some peace..have not heard from her in a while.

Barry..you have to teach me how to put the youtube links....keep messing it up! Thanks for posting! Thinking of you!

Kelly, it is really easy. Just go to the YouTube page you want to post a link to and copy the URL from the browser address window. Then come back to the forum and click on the little world with a link below it and paste the URL that you copied into the window that opens (paste over or remove the http:// that is there). And you are done! (Except of course for moderator approval)

Barry

Hi guys all i do is type in youtube & then select broadcast yourself when that comes up put freddie's name in the search bar area & click, then click on any of his video's he has a few.he was really talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back