Diagnosis
04/2009
Country
US
State
pa
City
lititz
Hi all- well, I continue to slide, and and now feel like i have internal twitches, especially in my diaphragm area. Is it possible to feel this? Theres not much left to lose- I can hold my head up, but my right arm, which allows me to write and type, is going quickly. Thats all there is. Hospice's best guess is that I have 3-4 more months and that shocked me, but so has this whole disease.

OH Judie, how horrible to be told that. What a terrible shock. How I WISHWISH WISH we could help you I just want to hold you and protect you. HATE this disease

sorry posted twicz

Judie, don't believe them. I've had diaphragm fasics and cramps now for maybe a year. I'm so sorry about your arm, and all of that loss--Mine are not as bad, but I'm coming along, so to speak... love that word "progress ion", don't you? I don't know why you were told a time frame... maybe they need it for beaurocratic (can't spell) reasons.
Ann

Oh, oh, oh....is there anything that we can do for you? Sending you virtual Prairie HUGS! Kay Marie

I have had twitches in my abdominal muscles from the very beginning, almost a year ago - and my FVC is still at 100%. So twitches by themselves don't necessarily mean the muscle is going.

I know how discouraging it can be to feel your muscles going. I hope your lungs hold up better than they are telling you.

I love the encouraging posts. Here's hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back