Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
It came at last! Bright orange and with the latest screen fitted to do all the seat and legs ups and downs etc; I have smashed into anything that is fixed. Have upset the rubbish bins in the kitchen which of course I cannot pick up and which the dogs are picking their
way through as I speak. They insist they are sorting for ecological reasons but I have my doubts.
We managed to get it into our little van to go out to a ping pong lunch and i was able to sprawl in the sun while the others cared about winning and losing.

it is terribly up to date and you can link it up to your computer and use the joystick as the computer's mouse.........I have not got that bit but it is available. Have taken dogs out twice today but my heart beats madly when I approach kerbs. But it is MINE all mine - ot it will be when these damned electric legrests are paid for but my friends have made a collection and are paying for them for me - isn't that wonderful!
love to my best best friends from a spoilt brat

Yahoo! Bright orange? Wow. Have fun and don't worry about the dogs, I'm sure they are doing a good job.

I am so happy to hear this! Glad to hear the dogs are helping to clean things up. :)

Iris, you not only have your own bright orange wheelchair but friends who are taking care of the cost? WOOOO HOOOO, I'm so glad for you! Like Barry and Dick, I'm glad the dogs are "doing their job". I say, just don't run over THEM, but forget the rest. It is what it is, right? We leave memories of ourselves with our chairs.

Rule #2 with W/C. If you have pets, always look behind before backing. Our 2 border collies both sneak up and lie behind me every once in a while.

AL.

good advice , Al: Have already had squeals from one poor paw squashed////
It is really hard work to begin with, isnt t!

Takes a bit of getting used to. Hope paw was just a close encounter and not serious.

AL.

Ya-Hoo! How exciting! I'm so overjoyed for you. You will quickly figure everything out and be a maestro with your fancy chair. God bless your friends for helping you out. Isn't that a fabulous gift? I love it!

Good deal, never mind my post in the other thread. You will get used to it quickly. Our poor cat has learned to stay far away, or preferably up on a chair when wheelchair is moving. He'll still get up on my lap when I"m still, and sometimes even go for a ride when he's on my lap.

Dogs will also get used to staying away in time. Just watch your turning radius.

Perry

Yah Irismarie! Bright Orange PWC! so excited for you! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Oh my, I love that it is orange... How fun? I think I want to paint some poka-dots on mine someday..lol Have fun but be careful? Hugs, L

that is great news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back