Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Please, I am sorry if I am taking up too much space, but I know it is not possible to look everywhere on the forum. I have posted elsewhere in the off topic column that I will give away my paintings (they are only amateur but might give a little pleasure) in exchange for a donation to Guardian Angels. If the postage to US in HUGE I shall ask for participation as I dont have much money. I have a few orders already so if you like, take a look at the album. Shall be posting more photos of more work later and will ask my daughter and some other professional artist friends if they will donate a picture, too. Of course, everything depends on the postage not being enormously heavy.

Hope this pleases and buys somebody something!

Love to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I shall be first. You pick out a landscape for me. I especially like THE RIVER YSTWYTH AT HAFOD, BEAUTY IN THE DISTANCE and HEATHER IN THE HILLS. If they are already sold, pick another for me. I will pay the shipping and send the Guardian Angels $100. Just tell me how much it costs you to send it here:

Richard Millet Jr.
19 Laura Dr.
Latham, NY 12110

Dick

Dick, it shall be done...........
THank you
BUt it will take a little while as I have to get proper packaging stuff in.
LOads of love

This is such a wonderful idea Iris.. You already know I love the Over the Bridge and Venus.. So either one of those for me and let me know how much the postage and I will donate to Guardian Angels also. Hugs, L

over the bridge is yours4Goin to Post officz this pm toi find wrapping and prices
Alreay taken
Horse,
over the bridge;
Venus
heather

Iris , we will take
Overgrown Courtyard".......................I will send all the info and donation...................cant wait ! Cate

Iris,
Flowers please. Will send you address and info. BEAUTIFUL and such a wonderful idea!

so already taken - thank you friends. Better not to mention a price up in advance...............:)

flowers
overgrown courtyard
horse
over the bridge
heather or river at Hafod
Venus

I'm so excited I get the Venus painting! Thank you!
It will be my privilege to make a donation in your HONOR to ALSGA

Thank you, Irismarie, for sharing your talent!
Melody

Last edited:
irismarie, If it's easier/cheaper for you to pack them all up and ship them to one place I would be honored to take delivery and repackage them for shipment to everyone on this side of the pond. I'll just need to know what goes to who and where to ship them. I don't mind covering the shipping costs, both from France to here and from here to everyone else. My oldest starts college in a couple months, I need to spend money while I still have it. :)

Dick

Dick, having looked at the postage prices, I had been thinkng thins might be the best idea. Loving minds think alike, eh? I have more investifating to do but will get back to you on that.
THANK YOU and much love

irismarie, I guess I will need to Indian leg wrestle my friend Dick for Heather in the Hills! Dick, name the time and place and you had better start practicing because I am REALLY GOOD!

I was going to write to Dick the sizes of Heather, River Ystwyth and Distant Beauty are v different. I cannot get up to measure them but let us say that heather is small, Ystwyth is medium and Distant is large. Does that make any difference?
WIll get them measured properly soon as poss as I need to weigh all of them, too.
Please accept apolmogies everything is a slow process here now.........;

Size is unimportant to me :) If I have my choice of the the three though, River Ystwyth sings loudest to me.

Dick

THat is settled then
Update of taken:

flowers
overgrown courtyard
horse
over the bridge
heather
Venus
river at Hafod
Venus

Status