Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
This is an illness. There is a lot of talk here about specific problems and tiredness, but I actually FEEL ILL a lot of the time. Anyone else recognise this and feel the same?
Definitely NOT helped at the moment by massive toothache. Went to dentistz with tiny tiny start of a caries that did not hurt at all. He treated it and ever since it hurts like mad. LAURIE, where are you?
Iris, moaning yet again!

The only time that Web has felt truly ill was when he was taking Rilutek. Are you on Rilutek? It sounds like your tooth may be absessed if you have a toothache! Can you get in to the dentist and see if you need a antibiotic? Oil of clove applied topically will help with the pain in the meantime. hugs to you

I often have wondered this too. My hubby feels ill alot! I often wonder if it is from all the different meds he is on. Hopefully you can get back to the dentist....that is sooo painful! Thinking of you.

I am not taking any meds I have not taken for a long time, so cannot be meds.
INteresting 50/50 split in the 2 replies. waiting for more to compare with. Wondering if there is another separate issue I need to take up with the doc.

Irismarie, my husband feels tired all the time. A little drive out and he would come back and rests in bed, wailing to ease the feeling. He sleeps a lot. Some days he would tell me he just does not feel well.

Cloves does help with toothache. One time, I did not have anything in the house but cloves. I chewed on some, and placed them around the tooth, keeping them around that area, it actually numbed the area and eased the pain.

gertrude

I don't recall Liz ever complaining of feeling ill. Of course she never complained about anything, but I don't think she felt physically ill very often. She was on quite a lot of meds too, including Rilutek. She was also on Lithium at one point and asked the doctor to stop that as she felt it increased her progression rate.

Iris,
Oh crap hate to hear you are feeling under the weather! Being one of the absessed tooth club many times I know that when a denist does work on a tooth that maybe infected and does not catch it the pressure builds under the tooth and it will hurt like all He**. Please get an antibiotic ASAP or you will be part of the pain killer club every 4 hours, it only gets worse. If you indeed have a tooth infection that will make you feel ill. As for being tired it comes and goes but the days I feel tired I give myself a boost with 5 hr energy, no fall out effects from it and I feel more motivated. I hope this problem is a quick fix and you do not continue to feel bad. BIG HUGS for you my dear!
Judy

Hello Iris,
I feel naseous quite a bit of the time. I think it is because I have such a hard time swallowing, just saliva, have a feeding tube for all food intake, and I have trouble breathing so I mouth breathe most of the time. I also get dizzy, the inside of my head spins not the room. I know they always ask which one is going around. Of course I am tired as well. Some days I just feel like staying in bed and pulling the covers over my head, but I haven't yet.

I agree with the responses that should have a dentist look at your tooth for an abcess and get on some antibiotics.

You all make me feel so ashamed. Most of you have far worse problems that i do. And the wisteria is out and scenting the world and the little yellow rose is climbing fast up the judas tree to mingle wih the pink blossoms that the bees love so much and the orange hibiscus has seven flowers.
And I COMPLAIN! WOuld you believe it!
Love you all so very very much

ghii - you could also have his thyroid check
marianne -
that sounds like it could be one of your med's sometimes it wont happen right away it builds up in your system then shows symptom's.
irismarie - each ache hurt's maybe someone else is worse but , our hurt still hurt's

Irismarie-if you have an infection in your tooth, it could be what is making you feel ill. If the doctor didn't get all the caries when he worked on your tooth, it could have abscessed now, which can be very painful. Go to the dentist and let him/her take a look.

Peace my friend,
Melody

I actually feel fine most of the time. When I am resting I find it hard to believe sometimes that I couldn't just leap up and go out for a run if I wanted to.

Today I'm not feeling that well - we are recarpeting the whole house with industrial carpet that will be durable and easy to.roll on. But it's been a huge amount of work to get ready and will be almost as much to put everything back when they are done. I've been resting the past two hours but have a headache and not feeling too great. They showed up at 6:30 this morning so short on sleep too, doesn't help.

Iris, I also have a feeding tube and if I take too much or take it in too quickly, I can feel nauseaus. And the mouth breathin, I had that too and it was terrible. I finally got some of those breathe-right stips that you put on your nose to help open the nostrils and let me tell you that they have helped a lot. So try them and I hope they help
NAncyS

My husband has days he feels absolutely terrible. This usually follows intense stress. It could be mental or physical stress. He feels so miserable that he just stays in his recliner all day when it happens. He has me check his head for fever, he feels so bad.

You are not alone.

From what you all say, it is sort of clear that it is overdoing things anda stress mainly.
THaNk you for all your enlightening replies
love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back