Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Amazingly, I found lying in the grass some of this product at a firend's house, friends who who knew it was supposed to be good for this malady and had recently been to Amsterdam. Coincidences are astonishing, arent they!

. They are going to make this freak and unexpected find into youghourt for me, but please could anyone with experience (third hand, of course) of this medicine advise how much and when to take for best medical effect

Thank you

Many people apply this medication with copious amounts of loud rock 'n roll music, so I hear.

Sorry, I can't comment. The family expert on this "herbal remedy" has passed on. She didn't use when she was sick but had considerable experience with it before I met her. :)

Sorry as well, don't have any first hand knowledge of said subject. My older brother has a vast knowledge but I don't have much of a relationship with him. Maybe it has something to do with him being away so much (Locked away that is) :)

don't know medical aspect's so start with just a little , and continue till it affects but not a lot in case it don't work for what you need it to do .....then you would just having a time merrily rolling along ... althou that sounds good also lol

Dear Iris, the advice just above this post sounds sensible.:roll: Wouldn't brownies be more fun than yogurt? I mean....taste better?

I have no intention of sharing this with my horrible carer when he gets back and he likes brownies and he does not like yoghourt. Hoping April will see big changes on that point. Apparently this type of yoghourt is called "bahng" or maybe "bhang". Maybe I shall be able to pick up a big tin of dog food again soon.......

Enjoy, even if it doesn't help this disease, and there are those who feel it has. I believe there is a remedy on this planet for every disease, so do your research and report back to us. I would, but can no longer eat, I wonder if that yogurt would go through this tube? hmmmm just a thought. NancyS

Looking forward to how the new yogurt tastes IrisMarie!

Sweet Irismarie, Are they going to put the raw plant matter into the yogurt? That sounds just nasty! I couldn't do it yuck phew That would be like putting a cigarette into yogurt and then trying to eat it wouldn't it?! I think the cure sounds awful yuck yuck phewy! Back in my younger days, a few hits from a joint made the world all soft and wonderful and we would just eat and eat and eat and laugh and laugh lolol Ingesting it may take more of the product to get the desired effect. The chemical compound can be distilled into a alcohol base and is used as a tincture. It is also put into a "butter" that would be much easier to take! I would try and find the "tincture" as it would only be measured by drops! Here is to HAPPY thoughts, increased appetite and joy! love you.

Oh Iris -
First the bed and the sailor and now the wacky weed. I'm afraid to see what's next for you my dear... NEVER A DULL MOMENT! LOL!

Liz would LOVE this thread!

Sweet Irismarie, Are they going to put the raw plant matter into the yogurt? That sounds just nasty! I couldn't do it yuck phew That would be like putting a cigarette into yogurt and then trying to eat it wouldn't it?! I think the cure sounds awful yuck yuck phewy! Back in my younger days, a few hits from a joint made the world all soft and wonderful and we would just eat and eat and eat and laugh and laugh lolol Ingesting it may take more of the product to get the desired effect. The chemical compound can be distilled into a alcohol base and is used as a tincture. It is also put into a "butter" that would be much easier to take! I would try and find the "tincture" as it would only be measured by drops! Here is to HAPPY thoughts, increased appetite and joy! love you.

lol this is making me laugh ... i never really feel good a friend of mine lives in another state and told me she could bring me home made remedy it was called tincture i asked her what was in it she didn't know but knew it helped arthritis pain .. i said ok i will try it .....a few weeks later she came to visit it was in a little bottle with an eye dropper ... she said i would need to take 2 dropper's full 1st one i said it tast like dirt lol , took the 2nd one and she had some( lol i am so dumb ) .. then as we were talking she slipped what was in it .. it dont work right away ... i said it has pot in it and she laughted ... we got back here and no one even knew i was feel very well ...just laughting away ... but i did have a good afternoon ... and this was about 5 months ago .. now i will do a search of what ever i am taking

this is not the plant but I did not want to use the word shit on this polite forum. The friends in whose garden I picked it up are v v v v rich and love me so , know their onions, and I have every confidence it is GOOD shit and not shitty shit.

(I would never normally use those words so please excuse me, those who are sinsitive - oo what a lovely word, I meant sensitive)

Marijuana helps tremendously with my spasticity and clonus. It also appears to help slow down progression in some patients. This is discussed in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back