Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
My daughter has just left after transforming the place into a palace for a handicapped person. All organised and clean....?Now I have to worry about her driving to the airport, getting the plane and getting home safely. Wish we could wrap all we love safe in our arms. Still they would not enjoy life much like that, would they!
Now I am going to be alone - apart from friends dropping in - till Wednesday morning when I go to hospital for tests........... so wish me luck and courage!
Love
I miss her already

So sorry that your daughter had to go back home. Glad that she transformed your home into a palace! Hope that it makes things easier for you. I'm sure you will do fine! Good luck! I know you can do it!

Thinking of you. It always seems more lonely after you have had someone with you. Glad that your home is now a palace. Sending you courage!

How wonderful your daughter was able to visit and help you out! Good luck Iris Marie...

Good luck dear Irismarie. I know that you are a strong person and will be brave on your own. Please be careful!
Barry

being alone for a while stinks but at other times it is nice just try to keep busy talking to us and reading playing games on computer pogo.com has a lot of games i am there a lot ....they have a free part and a pay part... the difference is no commericals and more games to choose from for the paying part ... i will be thinkingof you

THank you all. WHat DID they do in the days before computers and internet conncection::::::::::::it really is such a godsend! as to being alone, I feel so unstressed - no-one to fear upsetting except myself............;
Love to all

i am finding it my comfort zone myself some times i have too mamy around me , i am never alone always someone around but , i need some alone time , so i can just go cry a good hard cry and get that part done with . but the few minutes i have alone was not at the right time

Courage and Calm to you IrisMarie as you ENJOY some time to yourself! I'm glad you had a lovely time with your daughter!
Be Safe!
Peace,
Melody

I know what you mean. My daughter was here and helped me arrange everything and when she left it was devastating. I got so used to having her here with me. I don't understand why they have to live their own lives. lol. But very grateful for all her help. My sister is coming the end of next week. So more company coming. I am thinking of you.
NancyS

Hi Iris, I know the feeling of everyone gone and all alone after having someone around for a few days. It just takes some getting used to again... I am here and not going to leave you..Big Hugs, Linda

thank you, all. I love you so much
Now myt son and his family are coming on Thursday so I cannot complain. And they are going to paint my bedroom a sunshine yellow for me. My grandson coming with them has been in US recently helping to repair National Park boundaries so there is a link..........

oh thats good enjoy

Oh Iris i am so happy for you. That is great and love yellow for you bedroom. Now Spring has really Sprung? LOL Hope u are having a good day today? Hugs, l

Oh poop. I don't know why but I thought that your daughter was MOVING in with you...heavy sighs. I wish I was close enough to spend every day with you. xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back