Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
to start off i want to thank all of you that have givin time to share hopes and encouragment to those in need .i found this forum and have been blessed by many to help me get through the good times as well as the bad.we are all out here struggling in one form or another and this forum is a god sent place to share those struggles.thank you from the bottom of my heart god bless

Well said Jeff! Thank you to you and everone else who makes this a special place.

Jeff, I love your sincerity... I am glad you are here to make my days happier.... Hugs, linda

High five, deazr Jeff - ermmmm, maybe jusszt make that a handshake.......
Lots oflove

Dear Jeff, as Linda said, your sincerity is wonderful. Have a very good weekend and Easter Sunday. This site is truly a good place to hang out with kind people. We're very fortunate to have one another.
Ann

Good Easter to you Jeff. Hope you are able to enjoy time with your friends and family.

Jeff,
Thank you for your tireless well wishes, thank you for always thinking of me. You are a kind hearted man with much love and kindess in your heart. Thank you thinking of us all at this time, you are surely cared about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back