Not open for further replies.

Cate

Country
US
State
Florida
City
xxxxxxxxxxx
My family member has been doing some research . There are 2 promising treatments that a dr in naples, florida does. They are iv injections of acetylcysteine and glutathione. A phys therapist has a client who has had als for 12 years says due in part because of this treatment. Anyone heard of this at all? as always, thanks CATE

i have nver heard of this treatment but im sure al or joelc have some knowledge about it sorry i couldnt help

Hi Cate, I think I know the place you are talking about. Do they show videos of people with Parkensens who have trouble walking and then get the injections and then show them walking perfectly fine? Well, anyway, I believe that glutathione injections are a good thing. I have relatives who have done that and it has helped them with things like diabetes, and heart issues. My dad who has ALS is seriously thinking about it too. (well, I wish I could just give him a kick in the pants and get him going on it instead of this lolly gagging around about it anyway) Anyway, the man to talk to here about that is JoelC. He had really good results on it, you may want to try messaging him about it.
Hugs, Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back