Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Wooster
I was fitted for Bi-pap today. I was pleasantly surprised two ways: I adjusted quickly to the appliance’s pressure and feel I can sleep better, And... they had the facemask in stock that I had requested. My wife thinks it makes me look more distinguished; please tell me what you think.--Handsome Ratman

Congratulations, you certainly look striking in your new mask. It gives me an idea: celebrity voices for speech synthesizers! Imagine if you could sound like Darth Vader or other famous characters while you speak. We PALS have a head start already on the Vader voice, with the ventilation noises in the background.

COngratulations, my dear friend. So glad it went so well. I'd say more terrifying than distinguished but each to his own;-) Keep us up to date with progress

soooooooooo handsome Ratman

Sweet. Can't wait to get mi.....Wait, this is not the mask I'm looking for....

I am positive you look very wonderful in your mask! Isn't it great that you are comforted with a great night's sleep now? I snuggle right up to Rick's and kiss him all around it. We laugh at how funny his words come out when he talks with it on. We are surprised that our neighbor won't ever wear his because it is "too noisy" for the wife. What kind of relationship is that? Best wishes for much needed rest and sleep.

Glad to hear it's helping. I've always wondered how it worked for so many. Liz could never adjust to it, and we tried over and over again. When she did wear it through the night, she got little sleep.

Jay, I am soooo happy for you!

Jay, :) You'll feel so much better. and the mask is "you".

Marjorie, I'm a snuggler too, and have ended up with the hose wrapped around my neck (never his though) The worst is when it gets pulled out of the back of the machine and there's that huge gush of air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back