Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Sorry; More showing off. This is the site (in progress) of the daughter who is here nagging me right now. Genius painter if anyone wants portraits from good photos..........

So proud of her and she is working so hard for me here. 9 o clock and she has already taken the dogs out, fed them, made my morning tea, etc. I am so so lucky. Hope you enjoy her paintings

Helen Critchell - Pet and Portrait Artist

unfortunately you cannot enlarge them yet

Love love love to you all. MY heart is bursting with love and I never understand the route it takes when it overflows as tears

You have a beautiful as well as a kind daughter, dear Iris. What I've seen of her paintings is very impressive. I'm so thankful that she is with you and helping you. Have a wonderful day today and don't let yourself get hurt!

Yes, the crying does often come with overwhelming love and gratitude. The disease makes us much more aware (my thought) of how very good others are who pour out their love over us.
Love to you,
Ann

Her work is lovely, IrisMarie! Enjoy your daughter! I'm so glad she's there with you this morning.

Love,
Melody

THANkyou. IN fact I am hardly seeing her, sje is working so hard. NEver seen so much washing in my life and she and a friend have installed a wetroom shower over in the workshop. It means a short journey outside but it was the only way I could take an independent shower. AND they have put ramps all over the place so I can get to my other garden.........need help, but it is do-able now.
loADO FLOVE to everyone

Wonderful! They really have worked hard and fast, Iris. I'm glad you're able to get to those gardens. It's such a spirit lift to be among our flowers. (So is a good shower, lol.)

Irismarie, your daughter is almost as beautiful as you! I am so glad that she is there with you even if it is only for a short time.
Barry

Iris, What a wonderful talented lady she is and I have to agree with Barry,Almost as beautiful as you... thanks for sharing. Hugs, Linda

Wow! your daughter is very talented! You must be so proud. I'm happy she's there with you and for you. :)

Great to hear that your daughter is with you and many things are getting done to make you life easier. She is very talented! Enjoy your time together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back