Diagnosis
09/2008
Country
US
State
VA
City
Fairfax
It all started when we were snowed in. I didn't know whether I would keep it up once the weather got nicer but I am kind of enjoying it now so I thought I would invite my forum friends to have a look, if you like. Jen's Journey Best, Jennifer

Jen, I enjoy reading your blogs so much. I am so glad you decided to share them...................now everyone can enjoy them as well !

Jen, thanks for sharing. I remembered all of those word and number tests that you described and I realized that I failed them all. They were definitely not me even though when I was in the parts business I could remember hundreds of part numbers, weird how the mind works (or at least my mind). Have they had you do the shapes and colours computer card game? That one is fun once you figure out what the hell you are supposed to do, "Do I match the symbol shape or the number of symbols or the colour? I am so confused."

Jen,

I enjoy reading your entries! Please keep it up. Even the short ones are good!

Thank You for sharing......if the whole world read this blog..they would really understand the full effect of ALS. Keep writing!

Jennifer, thank you for writing your thoughts. I'm really enjoying the ride, as painful as it sometimes is. I really enjoyed the "Hair Raising Tale", went through that exactly ONCE with Liz...

Dick

Great blog Jen! A winning mixture of usefully informative, comical and insightful posts- however short, keep writing - I'm sure many are going to keep reading.

Jen,

Wonderful, wonderful blog! You are a great writer! I had to laugh about the Keith Richards reference. My husband loves the Stones. I hope to God you do outlive ol' Keith! Have you noticed he talks like he has bulbar ALS? LOL Sex, drugs and rock 'n roll!:twisted:

Jen, thanks for sharing. I read the most recent one but plan to read them all. I am an avid reader and like the way you write, so please keep it up! I have now added to my favorites on my browser. If you should get a Facebook link I'll add you there too.

Sorry, Brooksea, I don't think anyone on the planet will outlive Keith Richards. Possibly his immune system is the human version of a roach? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back